Marketing and Communications Executive
— Leading UK Financial Services brand
- Join a leading UK financial services brand
- Hybrid working
- Excellent benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Executive to join a leading UK financial services brand looking to expand its marketing team and remit! The role will focus on B2B marketing communications across a range of channels and will be supported by the wider marketing team. You can be based in Bristol, London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, or Nottingham to be considered for this position.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with Senior Marketing Manager and digital agency to support digital marketing activities including website content management, email, and social media campaign management, and search engine management
- Deliver PR activities with support from the Senior Communications Manager and external PR agency
- Support with coordination, content, and activity for integrated marketing campaigns and projects
Experience you’ll need
- 3 years of corporate/B2B marketing or communications experience
- Experience creating content for and executing campaigns across PR, digital (including SEM) social, and email channels including the use of tools such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar
- Marketing or communications-related degrees are advantageous
- Experience managing stakeholders and ability to build strong relationships with key players both internally and externally
- Experience in financial services/professional services is advantageous
What you’ll get in return
Salary of £35-40k and many other benefits, please contact for more details
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Next step in your careerLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£35,000 - £42,000 £4k bonus