— b2c, Irish territory
- Well known consumer brand.
- This role could be based in Bristol, Dublin or remote.
- This position would be a mixture of strategic and “hands on”.
A fantastic opportunity became available to join an established and growing business with offices in UK and Ireland. The successful candidate will report into Senior Marketing Manager and will work as a part of a friendly marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for planning marketing activities for the Irish territory. This will include a campaign driven approach, effective cross channel planning, working to set budgets, defining objectives, and putting relevant measurements in place. For some activities, an agency support will be given and the post holder will have to make sure that their offering is used to its best potential. This individual will also be a “go to” person for all marketing queries.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working within the Irish market is essential.
- Extensive campaign management experience across traditional and digital channels.
- Consumer marketing background.
- Confident with managing budgets.
- Some travel to Ireland will be required, we also need for candidates to have a driving licence.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
At attractive salary + excellent benefits. Very flexible remote working policy + truly lovely marketing team to work alongside.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Varied CampaignsLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£25k-£30k
— Highly Varied RoleLocation:BristolSalary:£30k-£40k