Principal Technology Consultant
— Huge role progressing to senior management
- Internationally renowned digital tech specialist.
- Lead the technical discovery phase of greenfield projects with prestigious clients.
- Client-facing, consultative, remote-first.
A multi-award-winning digital service design consultancy with an incredible client list and reputation are looking for a Principal Technology Consultant to join them on a remote-first basis. Founded over 15 years ago and with offices in London & Bristol, this business design, build and deliver outstanding and innovative solutions with a focus on creative flair, service design and front-end delivery. The role is remote first though you’ll need to be prepared to go and visit clients if needed. In reality, this probably won’t be too regularly.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Technical background with previous hands-on development experience.
- Passion for UI/UX, design, usability and service design.
- Broad knowledge across web, mobile, cloud, APIs, connected products etc.
- Proven experience in consultancy, from tech discovery to implementation.
- Experience delivering PoCs, prototypes, system builds, architectural strategies etc.
- Ability to support new business, lead on pitches & proposals.
- Diverse technology exposure to assess best tools for the project a hand.
- Capability to clearly communicate technical discussions with non-techies.
- Appreciation for Agile working; Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, TDD etc.
What you’ll be doing
This role acts as the technical bridge between the internal/external delivery teams and wider client base. You’ll act as the technical expert on discovery projects, understanding clients’ tech, systems and processes to build efficient and scalable solutions. You’ll advise on direction at architectural level, support on-going project work through to tech implementation, build prototypes & POCs, as well as supporting on pitches/proposals for new business wins. It’s a multi-functional role, requiring someone capable of simplifying technical challenges and communicating with both techie & non-techie audiences at all levels. A lot of the project base is UX/Design focused so you’ll need a flair for design and usability. You’ll also be involved in mentoring others in the team.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a fantastic chance to work for a true UK market-leader in a highly motivated and high-achieving team. There’s a competitive salary on offer with a great package including bonus, 25 days hol, cash-back healthcare scheme, a contributory pension plan, a MacBook and other kit as needed, mobile phone and package, training budget, cycle to work scheme, generous leave for family related emergencies and more. They take training and progression of skills very seriously so you can expect to be on their fantastic training programme and get access to courses and events that benefit your role and the business. Beyond the great benefits, the best thing about this business is their people. Company cultures and the freedom to experiment with technology like this one isn’t that common; you’ll definitely enjoy this role! They scored 100% on a survey when employees were asked if they were proud to work there!
Sound good? Drop your CV over to Joe to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Puppy training appLocation:London, UKSalary:Up to £80,000
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000