Marketing Account Director
— Sustainability & Purpose-led Marketing
- Ethical & Sustainability Brand & Marketing Strategist / Planner.
- £40k-£50k depending on experience.
- Join a thriving business on a massive growth trajectory and work with some of the best in the industry.
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Marketing Account Director or Senior Account Manager looking to step up, to join a growing Ethical & Sustainability Brand Communications agency. Last year was their best year so far and they made some key hires across the agency. They've had some exciting client wins recently and are looking to grow the team once again.
Although the role is well-defined, there is plenty of room for an experienced Account Director to put their own stamp on it. It is essential that you can demonstrate an active interest and genuine passion for Sustainability – either through your work experience, or the way that you live your life day-to-day.
What you’ll be doing
- The Account Director will own and develop the client relationships, getting close to the brands and businesses that they work with, in order to really understand their business and sustainability objectives and to devise and deliver Digital Marketing Comms strategies that will get the best results.
- The Account Director will work closely with a Brand and Digital Strategist, Strategy Lead and Project Lead, as well as Creative and Content team.
- You’ll champion Sustainability for brands and use your knowledge of Digital, Brand and Marketing, especially Social Media and Content to tell compelling stories online, and to engage with internal and external audiences.
- The Account Director will be the second Account Director to join the agency and you’ll be able to help shape the way that the client services team operates as the agency continues to grow.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as an Account Director, Senior Account Manager or similar Marketing agency role.
- Sustainability experience or demonstrable passion for Sustainability is absolutely essential (maybe you’ve made changed to your own lifestyle to be more sustainable).
- Agency experience is a must.
- The ideal candidate will understand brand strategy and broader integrated marketing, with a strong understanding of Social Media and Content.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary in the region of £40k-£50k basic.
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing Sustainability Brand and Marketing agency.
- You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package.
If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus