Marketing Director / Head of Marketing
— B2B Digital Publisher
- B2B Marketing Director for an industry-leading Digital Publisher.
- Strategic Marketing role joining at a pivotal time for the business.
- Salary up to £70k DOE, a great place to work and excellent benefits.
We’re looking for a seasoned B2B Marketing Director or Head of Marketing to join a very well-established Digital Media Agency / Online Publisher in Bristol. You’ll join a successful business with a fantastic culture and a highly talented team around you. This is a role that would suit a dynamic, strategic marketer who is great at building relationships internally and externally, also happy to get stuck in at times, and who has a proven track record of growing audiences and a client base in a B2B environment, or for a subscription/membership-based organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- The successful Marketing Director or Head of Marketing will work closely with the Sales, Editorial and Product teams and lead the overall marketing function for a diverse product portfolio and channel mix, with an exciting three-year growth plan ahead.
- The growth plan is based on improving, scaling and launching information, digital and in person events, subscriptions and insight services.
- The Marketing Director will build on their position in each of their core markets, to increase and diversify revenues, and to create and monitor marketing strategies that will help them expand their audience, increase engagement with their websites and services, and foster profitable, long-term relationships with clients.
- You will be a leading example of best practice in marketing and seen as a figurehead and mentor to the business in this field.
- The Marketing Director or Head of Marketing will manage a team of 3 initially and will be given budget to grow the team by an additional 3 hires this year. This is your chance to really shape things.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record in devising and implementing a B2B marketing strategy for an established business.
- Strong track record in audience acquisition and engagement strategies.
- Experience working for a business where a core component of the revenue comes from paid subscriptions or a membership model would be ideal.
- Experience working for an Online Publisher, Online Community-based business, or similar, would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Hands-on knowledge and technical expertise of CRM software (Salesforce would be great), Social Media and Content, Google Analytics, SEM and A/B and Multivariate testing.
- Experienced in line management, mentoring and coaching of a marketing team, whilst also getting stuck in yourself.
- A dynamic, people person able to quickly build strong relationships across a business of circa 70 people.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £50k-£70k depending on experience.
- Join a dynamic, engaged, and ambitious team as they start their next 3 years of growth.
- Excellent remuneration and bonus incentives.
- Great holiday allowance and the option to buy and sell some of your leave.
- Health cash plan, life assurance and a good pension.
- Opportunity to travel overseas.
- Flexible working and the autonomy to work how you like.
- An inclusive, people first organisation.
If you’ve got experience at Marketing Director or Head of Marketing level and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well Established EmployerLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£30-35k + bonus
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k