Digital Account Executive
— Content Agency
- Well regarded agency with a lovely culture.
- Impressive portfolio of well-known clients.
- Beautiful modern offices based a short distance from central Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading agencies in their field in a newly created role. As Digital Account Executive, you’ll be working with a varied and growing portfolio of impressive clients on a range of digital and creative projects such as content planning.
What you'll be doing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading content marketing agency, who are part of a larger global agency group. As a new addition to the team, you’ll be working alongside experienced client services professionals where you’ll be able to soak up knowledge and develop your skills in an excellent environment.
You’ll be working with clients, predominately within the financial services sector, on a range of digital projects. You’ll be involved in all aspects of client relationships including, briefings, managing client schedules and timelines, and overseeing budgets. You'll also nurture internal relationships, mainly with Planning, Editorial, Editorial and Development teams.
What experience you'll need to apply
- You will ideally be working in a marketing agency - creative, content or digital.
- Understanding of content marketing.
- Strong communication skills as this role is client facing and you’ll have to build relationships.
- You’ll multitask at ease and be comfortable with spinning many plates at one time.
- Ability to keep a cool head in stressful situations.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity of joining an award winning agency, you’ll be working on some of their key accounts, growing and enhancing your digital and creative experience and awarded a competitive salary in line with your experience (£20k - £25k) and a host of benefits including well-being budget, medical insurance, pension amongst other great perks!
If you think you may be a good match please apply now or call Theo (01179 269530) for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k