— Global Client Base
- Event Director role to join a leading agency supporting their Events offering.
- Brand new role to the agency as they continue to grow their event portfolio.
- Lovely offices based in Bristol, a short walk from the City Centre.
If you’re all about delivering high profile international events, have earned your agency stripes in an events role supporting from conception through to completion and you’re looking for a new challenge in an international and growing agency, then look no further…
What you’ll be doing
Due to an array of exciting contract wins, including large scale, international events across the public sector, this leading agency are looking for an Event Director to join a newly created team. You’ll be leading on a range of complex and high-profile events, supporting with every aspect of event delivery. Working with senior clients you will nurture and drive client relationships, providing constant support and advice, working on a strategic level to develop event formats, create compelling messages and identify objectives. You’ll be managing project teams on the planning and delivery of events end to end, from creating and managing budgets, through to onsite event delivery. It'll be up to you to ensure work of the highest quality is delivered on time and on budget, which will delight clients and will keep them coming back for more.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in a similar Event Director, Senior Event Manager or Account Director role.
- Ideally your experience will be gained within an agency, working within the private and public sector.
- Demonstratable experience of managing large scale global events and working with sizeable budgets of £500k+.
- Strong track record of working with high profile clients.
- Line management experience - the ability to lead from the front.
- Forecasting, resource and financial management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and maintain excellent attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return you can expect a competitive salary along with outstanding training and development, 25 days' holiday (increasing to 29 after 2 years), discounted gym membership, Medical Cash Plan, free parking and a great pension scheme, to mention just a few.
If you fit the above criteria then please send your CV to Chloe at ADLIB today.