Social Media Manager
— High-end Sports brands
- Play a key role in this highly successful marketing team.
- Hugely collaborative environment and stunning office space.
- Work with reputable, premium sports brands.
We’re looking for an impressive Social Media Manager to join a highly esteemed group of sports brands who are continuing to grow from strength to strength. Based just outside Bristol, this business has a lot to offer with some very exciting plans on the cards so it’s the perfect time to get on board.
What you’ll be doing
As Social Media Manager, you will lead strategy across all social channels for a range of high end, specialist sports brands at a global level. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager and in-house design team to deliver both paid and organic social campaigns end to end, producing content plans, overseeing brand storytelling, highlighting the latest trends and promotions and managing influencer marketing through engaging with top athletes.
In addition to handling the day-to-day management of social channels, you’ll work with the marketing team to develop a consistent tone of voice and provide insights based on levels of engagement. You’ll analyse and report on campaign performance and trends in order to enhance future campaigns through making data-driven decisions.
Ultimately, we’re looking for a top communicator and true social media specialist with that perfect blend of creativity and analytical skills. This is the first pure social role for the business, so you’ll have the opportunity to really make this your own and eventually build a team of your own. Very exciting stuff for someone looking to develop their career with high growth brands.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll currently be a Social Media Manager/Exec or Digital Marketing Manager/Exec with a strong focus on social media.
- Confident leading social media strategy and managing campaigns end to end for a range of channels.
- Creative, strategic thinker with a real passion for social media.
- Hands-on knowledge of organic and paid social media marketing.
- Analytical mindset - strong experience with reporting and analysis.
- Ability to produce quality work to tight deadlines.
- Confident in devising and presenting strategies and influencing decision-makers.
- First-rate written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong project management/time management skills.
- An interest/ passion for cycling and the outdoors would be ideal but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be in the region of £27-32k. The culture here is really great - you’ll be a part of a close-knit business with a family feel, learning from some of the best in the business. You’ll also be based in beautiful offices with access to amazing facilities and some great benefits including healthcare, staff discounts and early finish Fridays.
Please get in touch with Hannah to learn more about this role.