— Specialist Sports Start-Up
- Grow your career at a successful start-up located in Bristol.
- Be the first Product Manager for this exciting business where you’ll work with top sports associations.
- Great work/life balance and a supportive and sociable team.
Have you always wanted to work in a consultancy providing insights and actionable recommendations to a number of high-profile sports clients? If so, this is the perfect role for a Product Manager looking to make the move into a role using data to reach a global audience.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly into the CEO, you will be the first Product person brought in - and will be trusted with taking their proposition forward from solid foundations. This will be an end-to-end product management role with a healthy blend of product strategy/discovery work as well as Agile delivery work getting your product out the door. From day to day, then, your activities will be varied - from owning and managing the product roadmap to spotting opportunities to improve the functionality and drive revenue growth, from prioritising features or updates to acting as the glue between all internal business functions required to successfully ship updates frequently.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll have a strong track record built up as a Product Manager, developing and iterating products within a software/ tech environment.
- Experience gained in a start-up or a similar environment.
- You will be technically minded and will have a decent understanding of the technologies and infrastructure involved.
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong experience of Agile and Lean product development methodologies.
- Experience with big data and analytics, machine learning, AI algorithms,
- Experience in virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI) and/or Volumetric.
- A keen interest in sports (especially football).
- You will be the go-to person, show plenty of ambition drive, be able to think outside of the box and work autonomously.
- Hands on experience with product development.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary (depending on experience) on offer here as well as the chance to work with global clients. There are some great benefits as well like, a great autonomous working environment, flexible working hours and a supportive team.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Fran with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.