— AI for self-driving vehicles
- World-class engineering team, European leader in their field.
- Work closely with the founders who are well-regarded in the tech scene.
- Heavily involved in AI, computer vision, prediciton algorithms.
A leading automotive AI specialist is going through an exciting period of growth due to recent investment and are looking for a Python/C++ Engineer to join their team in Bristol. With world-class researchers, engineers & scientists already integrated into the business, the support structure they offer is second-to-none and would be a great next step for those looking to progress their career within the AI space.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in Python & C++ software engineering.
- Computer Science or Maths related background. A relevant degree would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes), awareness of CI/CD tools like Gitlab or Jenkins.
- Understanding of AWS or a similar platform.
- Passion or experience in artificial intelligence, computer vision, machine learning, autonomous systems would be useful.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the robotics & vehicles team in Bristol, you'll be responsible for the platform that maintains & delivers the build of self-driving software onto cloud based simulation environments and in-house vehicles. The role itself is quite varied, you'll be involved in integrating the run-time stack together, looking after sensors, object detection, localisation as well as the planning & prediction algorithm. R&D is a massive focus for the company with regular data collection initiatives put in place to ensure continuous testing with the latest software releases. You’ll be involved in developing tools to launch, maintain & monitor their autonomous stack, working closely with other areas of the business to maintain communication & seamless releases.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a flexible salary range, the business offers 25 days holiday, stock options, a health pension scheme, BUPA healthcare from day one, as well as flexible/remote working options. The support structure is unrivalled with constant access to training courses, personal development plans and R&D sessions. You’ll be surrounded by experienced founders in the tech scene, world-class scientists and renowned engineers so you’ll constantly be progressing your career forward.
Want to find out more? Give Joe a call or send your CV over to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Dynamic Content - AnimationsLocation:Remote + BathSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Remote interviews/onboarding!Location:CheltenhamSalary:£40K - £45K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working OptionsLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £45 p/hour