QA Automation Engineers
— Flexible working, modern tech
- Global business with exciting & rapid growth plans!
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
A well-reputed digital tech consultancy is looking for a number of Automation Testers to join their outstanding team. With scope for rapid growth over the next couple of years, this opportunity will offer excellent scope for progression and a great chance to pick up a range of modern and emerging technology.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven test automation experience with either Selenium or Cucumber, with demonstrable ability to design & implement test automation frameworks.
- Significant understanding of integration, user acceptance, performance, functional & non-functional system testing.
- Good knowledge of administering a test management tool (HP ALM, QC etc.)
- Awareness of the SDLC and where various testing tools are appropriate to use within the lifecycle.
- Comfortable working in a highly changeable and Agile environment.
- An ISTQB or similar would be beneficial.
- Any client-facing or consultative experience would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
If you’re well-versed with some of the above but feel like you’d have a lot to learn, I’d still love to hear from you. The business is considering applicants with different backgrounds and technology experience; training and development is at the heart of their approach.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a rapidly growing team, you’ll work closely with developers, designers & analysts to ensure the successful and high-level delivery of creative & digital technology solutions across the company’s client base in the South West. You’ll be expected to take responsibility for defining automation test plans and supporting large & complex client test delivery, ensuring that it meets quality, time & cost objectives at all times. You’ll take part in regular sprints, constantly reviewing test processes and practices to keep the team adaptable to change. There may be a client-facing element in this role as well. No day is the same, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect a competitive salary (across £30-55K), 25 days hols, bonus, healthy pension and a flexible bens scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show and tells and drive innovation through their work.
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.