Automation Test Engineers
— Flexible working, modern tech
- Global business with exciting & rapid growth plans!
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
Cutting edge and globally renowned technology giant establishing Bristol operations! With plans to grow beyond 200 over the next 2 years, they are looking for a number of Automation Testers to join their outstanding team. This opportunity offers unparalleled scope for progression. This really is a great chance to get exposure to a number of new, modern and emerging technologies.
What skills you’ll need
- Commercial experience of Automation Testing, with either Selenium or Cucumber. Along with proven ability to design & implement test automation frameworks.
- Working knowledge of integration, user acceptance, performance, functional & non-functional system testing.
- Demonstratable understanding of test management tool administration (HP ALM, QC etc.).
- Exposure to the SDLC and understanding of where various testing tools are appropriate to use within the lifecycle.
- Commercial awareness of Agile/Scrum environments and working methodologies.
- ISTQB or similar would be a benefit.
- Client-facing, consulting or digital agency backgrounds would be ideal.
If you’re well-versed with some of the above, but feel like you’d have a lot to learn, please still get in touch. The business is considering applicants with different backgrounds and technology experience; training and development is at the heart of their approach to expansion.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team poised for rapid growth, working closely with developers, designers and analysts. All to ensure successful, high-level delivery of creative & digital technology projects to the company’s client portfolio. You’ll will take ownership in defining automation test plans, while supporting large and complex client test delivery. Participating in regular sprints, constantly reviewing test processes and practices to keep the team adaptable to change. No day is the same in this role, offering huge variety and exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies, working within an innovative and collaborative team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer, offering a competitive salary. Along with outstanding long term progression, training and development. You will also have access to courses and conferences alongside a fantastic benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, a discretionary bonus, healthy pension. A flexible benefits scheme tailored to your own personal preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of an expanding technology team in stunning new offices, designed to hold regular tech meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss this opportunity further, send your CV to Rich or call to find out more.