— Consultancy with lots of variety
- Delivery-focused digital hub within a global tech business.
- Chance to pick up a huge range of new tech, cross-train into other areas.
- High-level creative solutions for iconic brands and household names.
An internationally renowned digital tech giant is continuing to scale up their South West Tech Hub with plans to hire several QA Engineers throughout 2021. With scope to grow from 60 to 200 over the next 2 years, this opportunity will offer excellent scope for progression and a great chance to pick up a range of modern and emerging technology whilst supporting a diverse project base with some of the industry's leaders in tech. Please note that you’ll need to be eligible for SC clearance due to the nature of some of the projects. They're considering applicants from mid-senior level.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven test automation experience with either Selenium or Cucumber, with demonstrable ability to design & implement test automation frameworks.
- Significant understanding of integration, user acceptance, performance, functional & non-functional system testing.
- Good knowledge of administering a test management tool (HP ALM, QC, MTM etc.)
- Awareness of the SDLC and where various testing tools are appropriate to use within the lifecycle.
- Comfortable working in a highly changeable and Agile environment.
- An ISTQB or similar would be beneficial.
- Any client-facing or consultative experience would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a rapidly growing team, you’ll work closely with developers, designers & analysts to ensure the successful and high-level delivery of creative & digital technology solutions across the company’s client base in the South West. You’ll be expected to take responsibility/ownership for defining automation test plans and supporting large & complex client test delivery, ensuring that it meets quality, time & cost objectives at all times. You’ll lead and take part in regular sprints, constantly reviewing test processes and practices to keep the team adaptable to change. There may be a client-facing element in this role as well. No day is the same, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer who’ve won awards for their flexibility in the workplace. They are offering a competitive salary with outstanding long-term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect 25 days hols, discretionary annual bonus, healthy pension and a flexible benefits scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show & tells and drive innovation through their work.
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Ellen or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— EdTech software specialistsLocation:BristolSalary:£20K-£25K
— First test hire in an outstanding teamLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— FinTech scale-up, modern techLocation:South CardiffSalary:£35K - £40K