— Communications Agency
- Drive an agencies digital offering.
- Lead on digital projects from concept to execution.
- Benefit from a fully remote working and flexible hours.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join a medium sized comms agency. This is a brand-new role to build upon the agency’s digital creative. With roots in the South West, the agency is now fully remote so we’re open to consider designers from any part of the UK.
What you’ll be doing
Joining an agency team of consultants and designers, you’ll be stepping into a new role as the agency’s go to digital designer. With digital a growing area of the business, you’ll be delivering on various digital briefs, from fully responsive websites to campaigns.
You’ll be designing microsites end-to-end, along with the creation of digital campaign work from ads to email and social. You’ll bring a background in designing on CMS platforms (Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix or similar) and an understanding of HTML & CSS and plug-ins to design and deliver on briefs. Due to the nature of the role, a user centred approach along with familiarity of UX principles and processes is essential.
Leading on digital projects, you’ll be involved right from client briefing through to delivery. You’ll have the opportunity to expand on the agency’s creative, working closely with the directors and communicating with clients to bring them on board with your ideas.
What experience you’ll need
- Commercial experience in digital design, in an agency environment or delivering commercial projects end-to-end directly for clients.
- A portfolio full of digital designs, including responsive websites and digital campaign work.
- Consultative approach with the ability to lead on projects, pitching and presenting ideas to clients.
- Prior experience designing digital using CMS platforms such as but not limited to (Wordpress, Squarespace, or similar)
- Fluent in Adobe CC, (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of UX principles and processes.
- Experience in After Effects or Premier Pro a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary circa £35k, fully remote working and a flexible working day to suit your needs.
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Circa £40k
— Stitch & StoryLocation:LondonSalary:£DOE
— Creative agencyLocation:BristolSalary:DOE