eCommerce Account Manager
— Impressive range of clients to work with
- Join leading digital/eCommerce agency as Account Manager.
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely permanently, or hybrid in a buzzy office.
- Superb training, development and career progression including bonuses and additional qualifications paid for!
This is a brand spanking new opportunity for a talented Account Manager who would love nothing more than to get their teeth stuck into a range of world-renowned clients to help strategize and deliver eCommerce development projects.
Please note this role offers 100% remote working permanently, with no expectation to visit the office located in the Southwest, however if commutable, you are very welcome to join the collaborative and ‘buzzy’ office environment.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining a well-established, experienced, and friendly team to manage the efficient production of eCommerce projects, ensuring they’re on brief, on time and on budget. You will be pivotal in managing client relationship and being the lynchpin between agency and client.
As a seasoned Account Manager, you will be bringing your expertise to a leading digital agency who specialise in eCommerce web design and build projects. You will be part of the Client Services team which comprises Account Managers and Project Managers reporting to the Delivery Director and Client Services Director. You will have previous experience of web technologies or eCommerce, working in a fast-paced agile environment, with incredible communication skills where to can liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as manage expectations across the board.
In this role you will feel part of a talented team and be in a great position to further grow and develop and throughout Covid, this agency has continued to grow their team and their client base.
For remote working you’ll be pleased to know that the onboarding process here is absolutely superb, with regular virtual and face to face activities as well as sound day to day processes and procedures in place.
In terms of progression, you will enjoy regular reviews to ensure you’re on track for that next promotion, 6 monthly salary reviews, dedicated budget for you to gain additional certifications/qualifications, annual bonuses and true flexible working.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience as a Client Services Manager, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, or similar.
- Experience in an agency (fast paced and agile would be perfect).
- Exposure to web/digital/eCommerce projects.
- Superb client management skills with outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- An ability to work cross-functionally in a multi-skilled agency.
- Calm under pressure, with a knack of managing multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising on quality or quantity of service.
- Any exposure to eCommerce would be advantageous.
- Commercially and strategically aware considering the “bigger picture”.
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly mentality.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Competitive salary with superb perks – 100% remote/flexible working, genuine career progression, additional training and certifications, bonuses, fun and friendly team.
To be considered send your CV asap or contact Jingwei Zhou at ADLIB Recruitment for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Start-Up Marketing AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25k - £30k
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:South West / Remote, UKSalary:£27000 - £35000