Front-End Developer (Vue)
— Own the front-end build of a new SaaS product
- Data consultancy start-up changing the way businesses use their data.
- Own the front-end with scope to progress into a lead role.
- Remote friendly, culture-driven, tech-first with your ideas constantly valued.
A Bristol-based data consultancy start-up need someone to look after the front-end of a brand-new SaaS product, working in a small but talented team of 4 with scope to grow rapidly over the next couple of years. They provide a business dashboard that enables their clients to make faster and smarter decisions with how to use and manipulate their data. They work with a global, multi-sector client base and have a multi-functional solution offering that covers visualisation, automation, monetisation and transformation. With huge investment and a growth mentality, it’s a great time to join.
What experience you’ll need
- Creative mindset, eye for UI design and seamless UX.
- Experience with Bootstrap and Vue or similar (must be willing to cross-train).
- Any cloud-native development experience would be useful (they use AWS).
- Desire to be involved in the back-end if required, though not essential.
- Solution-oriented approach with ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Any experience working in environments that use Python, Django, Nuxt, GraphQL or PostgreSQL would be super useful.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented and supportive team of 4, you’ll take ownership of the front-end build of a brand-new SaaS product launching in a few months’ time. The team have some experienced back-end capability already and do have front-end skills, but they need someone to transform their ideas and business requirements into slick, intuitive front-end UI design and seamless user experience. You’ll be connecting 3rd party platforms using APIs, running quality control tests, involving yourself in planning sessions and back-end development should you wish. Documentation is key in a small but growing team, it’s expected you’ll be producing clean, concise and reusable code that others will pick up as they expand, with good scope for this role to evolve into more of a lead position later down the line. Lots of variety and autonomy to make technical suggestions and direct front-end architecture from the ground up.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing start-up at an exciting point in their journey. Flexibility is at the heart of their approach, you’ll be able to be majority remote should you wish and will meet in the office for occasional team meetings, or you can come in more often. It’s up to you! They believe in creating a diverse and inclusive environment where ideas are valued and support is constant. There’s a healthy pension scheme, regular socials, constant progression opportunities and support with upskilling, courses, conferences etc.
Send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWSLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £50K
— Vue, TypeScriptLocation:Bristol / Midlands / Scotland / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K (Potential Flex)