Head of Development
— UK Leader in Care Solutions
- Remote-first, occasional office trips every month or two.
- Lead a transformation towards cloud-native SaaS solutions.
- Multi-functional team of 18 including Dev, UX, QA & Product.
We’re looking for a Head of Development to join a SaaS business who provide solutions for person-centred care management and planning. With thousands of users across the UK already and a range of successful web & desktop-based products, they’re looking for a technical leader to lead an ongoing transformation towards developing cloud-native SaaS & PaaS solutions.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in building SaaS / PaaS solutions across desktop, web and mobile.
- Experience in designing and implementing direct-to-consumer SaaS products.
- Ability to lead a digital transformation from desktop to web.
- Knowledge of the MS stack across desktop and web.
- Previous cross-functional team leadership expertise, including QA, Product and UX.
- Awareness of CI/CD principles, DevOps, SecOps etc.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian Suite would be useful.
- Experience in cloud-native environments and distributed architectures.
What you’ll be doing
Joining an established cross-functional team of 18 (Dev, QA, Product & UX), initially you’ll be focused on the delivery of their mobile apps (iOS/Android) as they progress through a huge digital transformation. As well as this, you’ll manage the replacement of their long-standing desktop apps with cloud-native SaaS products, driving architectural direction and implementation of new tech/tooling with the chance to be hands-on if you wish. You’ll grow and develop the team further, lead on appraisals and engineering best practices, advocate for Agile working plus introducing new concepts & ways of working where necessary.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a very welcoming culture with constant scope for progression and new technology implementation, you’ll be entitled to a PluralSight subscription, various discounts & gym memberships, regular salary reviews, an annual bonus based on performance, 25 days holiday, on-site parking (if you’re local!) and much more. There’s also a really rewarding aspect to this role knowing that the effort you put in will make a real-life difference to citizens across the UK.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile to Joe or give us a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K