— Work on award winning tools
- Multi award-winning FinTech for good start-up in Central Bristol.
- Working on the latest tech – React, Node, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Remote/flexible working, save on your commute!
What experience you’ll need
- Experience with a JS framework e.g. React, Node, Express, Angular
- Flexibility around the stack.
- A passion for technology and emerging trends.
- Team player, even when remote.
- Experience with AWS.
- Knowledge of APIs.
- Familiar with TDD, CI/CD.
- Some DevOps exposure (Kubernetes, Docker).
- OpenBanking experience.
- Mentoring of juniors (depending on level)
What you’ll be doing
Focussing on your core area of the stack whether it’s front-end or back-end you’ll have the chance to work with/learn AWS, Kubernetes, Node, React, Elastic stack, API’s and more. You’ll be ensuring high quality code is delivered in line with project goals and delivery cycles. You will thrive using agile methods and enjoy working openly as part of a multidisciplinary team focused on multiple projects. Within the team you will design and build services using web technologies, improve processes through automation and optimisation, share knowledge of tools and techniques applying your broad knowledge of technologies ensuring security. Your key contributions to the platform will support consumers with their financial issues and money worries, bringing new ideas and ways of innovating the process.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a competitive salary anywhere between £25K and £70K depending on your level of experience as they are looking for multiple people. Alongside this you will receive a generous pension (10% contribution), flexible/remote working, life insurance, own personal development budget, 25 days holiday a year and your own choice of OS which can be either Mac or Linux. This company pride themselves on a high code quality.
If you’d like to find out more about this role or apply please get in touch with George (01179269530; email@example.com).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— L&D culture, flexi-workingLocation:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Bristol - Adobe, Sketch & InVisionLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £425 p/day "Inside IR35"
— Central BristolLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £350 p/day