Digital Project Manager
— 6-12 Month FTC
- Join a business with one of the UK’s top customer satisfaction ratings.
- Digital Project Manager opportunity on an initial 6 month FTC, with options to extend.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology.
Opportunity to join a customer and service first organisation with many ongoing transformation projects, who are in need of an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their Digital Marketing and Development team.
What you'll be doing
As Digital Project Manager, you will support the development and implementation of their digital roadmap by building new solutions and supporting existing systems. You will be involved in a greenfield replacement project for a website that hasn’t been touched in years. The website will be a complex build, including data workstreams, a whole re-design, upgrades and everything in-between. The project is yet to start so the timing will slot in perfectly, you’ll have the opportunity to join at the early stages from setting up project timelines, managing stakeholders and a third party digital agency, through to delivery.
In addition to owning the website redevelopment project, you will spend the rest of your time managing and coordinating continuous development across the team’s existing applications, website enhancements, and marketing solutions, while working to improve our efficiency and tech capability.
What experience you'll need
- Digital Project Management experience gained within an agency or client-side as a Project Manager, managing front-end/ UX projects.
- Worked alongside or in digital development and marketing teams.
- You will have a passion for wanting to make positive changes and the ability to deal with issues head-on and efficiently.
- The organisation has an incredibly high Customer and Employee satisfaction scores, so a Customer /Service-first approach will give you the best chance of being successful here.
- MS Azure, MS .Net, Umbraco CMS and/or Salesforce.
- eCommerce project experience.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In Europe the brand is the largest supplier in their field. This is an exciting time to join an established but changing business; you’ll work on high profile projects and enjoy a relaxed and mature culture, great office space and genuine development opportunities whilst you’re there. This role is offered initially as a 6 month fixed term contract.
What to do next?
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Remote Working AvailableLocation:London / RemoteSalary:£50000 - £70000
— Award-winning Digital AgencyLocation:Fully Remote with South West OfficesSalary:£25k-£30k DOE
— Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K