Technical Project Manager
— Big projects, Top Software House
- Outstanding client base and technically challenging projects.
- Variety of small to large website development and Microsoft Dynamics/CRM implementation projects.
- Real comradery within a progressive and ethically minded organisation.
I am working with a hugely ambitious digital solutions provider with an enviable list of clients to bring on board a talented Technical Project Manager. You'll be part of a digital leader known for delivering top quality solutions using cutting edge technologies.
What you'll be doing
You will be part of a tech business built on strong foundations, with circa 60 colleagues, who have continued to recruit and grow during a very difficult year for all of us.
As one of five Project Managers, you’ll play a key role in managing amazing website development and software development projects end to end for high profile clients within the not-for-profit space working across their design and development teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time, budget and scope. Projects are mainly agile, and you’ll be expected to play the role of Scrum Master when required as well as offering coaching and mentorship when appropriate – these guys have a real collaborate enthusiasm where everyone helps each other.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of an organisation with a long-standing reputation for excellence who believe their people are the key to their success. They also champion doing their bit for the environment and community so as ADLIB is a B Corp certified recruitment partner, we are proud to be working with them on this requirement.
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience of project managing complex, enterprise-scale website and software development projects.
- Background working as a project manager on a range of development projects with developers covering front-end, back-end, UI/UX and devops tech.
- Engaging and influencing senior client stakeholders.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar i.e. Salesforce.
- Understanding and experience of iterative and incremental software development/delivery.
- Knowledge and understanding of development and deployment approaches and systems (such as Git, Jenkins, etc.).
- Shaping ideas/concepts and proposals.
- Project costing/estimating and managing to time and budget.
- Managing project team and multiple projects with a calm, cool outlook.
- Strong Agile experience or understanding.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the job satisfaction of working on an interesting mix of web and software projects for a business that rewards its staff regularly, you can expect some great benefits and incentives too. There's a competitive salary (£35k-£50K), annual bonus, paid staff events, access to Agile training/certs, cycle parking and showers, pension, health plan and much more on offer here. They have a very well positioned office near to a huge range of lunch options and a massive park. This really is one not to be missed!
If this role sounds like a good match, please apply via this advert asap to be considered. For more information contact Francesca at ADLIB Recruitment.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Begin your career in DigitalLocation:KentSalary:Competitive + 25% Bonus!
— "Ones to watch"Location:London / RemoteSalary:£35000 - £55000