.Net Software Engineer
— Support the rise of touchless interaction in public spaces
- Pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic & tracking tech.
- Help transform touchless interaction in public spaces.
- Global product reach, huge investment, autonomy and control over architectural direction.
A pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic and tracking technology is looking for a .Net Software Engineer to join their Bristol team (with remote working options several times a week). The business is backed by huge investment with 175+ employees globally; the last year has only accelerated their product roadmap. They’re in an incredibly healthy position to be growing the team further. Their technology is used in a variety of fields including VR/AR, spacial computing, immersive 3D experience, automotive, entertainment, medical/healthcare and more.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience with .Net for Windows.
- Ability to build cross-platform solutions across Linux and Windows systems.
- Ability to work Agile with regular sprints.
- Experience with CI systems and preferably test automation, though this isn’t essential.
- An awareness of embedded software development would be useful.
- Understanding of open-source development and toolkits.
What you’ll be doing
This role sits in a team focused on changing the way touchless technology works in public spaces. They have an open source “TouchFree” product that allows engineers to create mid-air interactions with an aim for this to become the public norm in the future. Your responsibility is to support the development of underlying services that power this product, which will in turn transform hand movements into user interactions. You’ll be involved in cross-platform development for the platform as it expands into embedded systems, as well as ensuring the software is scalable and compatible with mass deployment for customer installations.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to join a world-leader in the touchless technology space, offering a diverse and inclusive culture where ideas are not only valued, but implemented. There’s constant support and opportunity for R&D, remote and flexible working for those who need it, autonomy and control over architectural direction and lots more. You’ll get a healthy pension (401(k) plan), generous holidays, medical benefits including healthcare, wellbeing programmes, social events and ability to use their products, which is awesome in itself!
Send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000
— Involved in Connected Services, IoT, Cloud Infrastructure, DataLocation:Cheltenham / RemoteSalary:£70K - £80K
— IoT, Cloud, ITILLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£55K-£70K