— 100% remote, huge clients
- Product Manager opportunity to take ownership of a suite of SaaS and digital products.
- Grow existing products and help shape new products.
- Remote working opportunity or you can use their new Bristol studio.
Rare 100% remote/ work from home role for an experienced Product Manager to join a digital consultancy that are growing from strength to strength. They’re market leaders and have ambitious growth plans - this is where you come and help drive it forward as Product Manager.
What you’ll be doing
This is an end-to-end product role with a healthy blend of product strategy/ discovery work as well as Agile delivery work. From day to day, your activities will be varied - from setting the product vision, growth strategy, owning and managing the product roadmap to spotting opportunities to improve the functionality and drive revenue growth, from prioritising features or software updates to acting as the glue between the internal business functions required to successfully shift updates frequently.
What experience you’ll need
- You will bring experience working as a Technical Product Owner/ Product Owner/ Product Manager.
- Track record in launching and managing digital/ SaaS products.
- You will know your way around processes and implementing governance.
- Ability to translate product concepts and ideas into functional requirements.
- Agile experience.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Shopfiy/ eCommerce or B2B SaaS experience is desirable.
- Strong interest/ exposure to strategic product development.
- You'll have strong commercial and strategic skills to compliment your technical product skills and have a strong track record of driving commercial performance across products under your remit
- Must be comfortable to work in a 100% remote role!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The freedom and trust to work from home in a tight virtual team to help develop awesome products -no more commuting costs or lost time stuck in traffic or crowded trains! There’s a competitive salary (£40k - £45), full laptop/kit and generous holidays.
If you’re an experienced Product Manager with SaaS experience please send your CV through to email@example.com.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Tech Business (SaaS)Location:Remote (HQ Bristol)Salary:Up to £75k
— eCommerceLocation:Bristol + RemoteSalary:On Experience
— Interactive SoftwareLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive