Senior .Net Developer
— Data Data Data!
- Start-up helping businesses find value in their data.
- 100% remote working with no plans to change.
- Small team with plans to scale at pace, lots of career progression.
We’re helping a start-up with plans to scale at pace to find a Senior .Net Developer to join a small team with lots of progression. Their product supports businesses to harness the power of their data through an enterprise platform that provides a solution for businesses to manage & utilise both operational and analytical data in one place. There’s currently 6 Developers/Engineers on the team, reporting into the CTO. The role is remote-first so you can work from anywhere in the UK!
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in C# development.
- Significant knowledge of MVC/.Net Core.
- Skilled in utilising the Azure DevOps stack. Any exposure to Snowflake is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of (REST) API development.
- Ability to build and deploy cloud infrastructure (ideally Azure). Any Azure data warehousing experience would be useful.
- Awareness of Terraform for IaC would be useful.
- Experience with things like SQL/SSIS/Synapse and awareness of data templating & pipelining.
- Appreciation for data and theory behind software engineering fundamentals.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Development Lead, you’ll focus on end-to-end platform development with some involvement in infrastructure (Dev/Sys Ops), adding new features and building new functionalities with a focus on back-end due to the data-centric nature of the product. You’ll be involved in building and deploying cloud-based infrastructure, adopting a cloud-native approach to development and constantly introducing/utilising modern tooling to ensure the platform reaches new heights of capability. You’ll ensure that all code you produce is clean, concise and reusable, bearing in mind scalability as the team grows, advocating for engineering best practices at all times.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Joining a start-up in the next phase of growth brings plenty of opportunity for career progression, giving you a chance to build on your skill set whilst gaining exposure to all areas of the business which will only support your career further. They offer 26 days holiday, a healthy pension scheme, flexible working hours and 100% remote working with no plans to change. The team are very talented so you know you’ll be surrounded by like-minded techies, learning something new every day.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give Joe a call!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K