Senior Account Manager
— Creative Brand Design Agency
- Join a leading Bristol based creative agency.
- Work with an impressive portfolio of new and existing clients.
- Enjoy working amongst a team of highly regarded branding experts.
There's an exceptionally creative brand design agency in Bristol looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their award-winning team. You’ll be maintaining and growing client relationships, from start-up brands to some of the biggest household names, delivering high levels of project management and creativity.
What you'll be doing
Based in their beautiful studio you'll be working with an exciting portfolio of clients, including global and much loved FMCG brands. As Senior Account Manager, your focus will be on nurturing client relationships, briefing the studio, managing projects end to end, and at the senior level, inputting into strategy. You'll take the lead managing key clients bridging the gap between the capable account managers and the Senior Account Director, who'll also value your support in driving commercial growth. You’ll be working on exciting and creative branding projects, working closely with the strategy and design leads to interrogate client briefs, develop clear proposals and shape creative briefs. You'll ensure a high level of client service, efficiency, stunning creative excellence, and financial success of projects through the studio; continuously building stronger and more effective strategic client partnerships along the way.
What experience you'll need
- Agency experience is a must have, you’ll have worked your way up to Senior Account Manager level.
- Packaging project experience would be the dream, but equally, we'd love to hear from you if you bring a branding agency experience.
- You’ll bring commercial drive to pro-actively grow and develop revenue within new and existing clients
- You’ll have impeccable end to end project management skills.
- You’ll have a genuine love for brand, able to talk credibly and articulately around these passions.
- A positive team player attitude and bags of enthusiasm!
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a competitive salary depending on level and experience, coupled with a highly successful agency to take your career to the next level, now and for the long term.
Please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB, and send across your CV today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K