Senior Creative / Visual Designer
— Full service creative agency
- Join a collaborative team and create for branding and campaigns.
- Work with a strong, growing portfolio of big-name brands.
- Benefit from flexible hybrid working, wellbeing perks and personal development coaching.
We’re looking for a Senior Creative / Visual Designer to join a full-service agency based in the heart of Bristol. The agency has some ambitious growth plans after a few client wins, so they’re looking to bolster the team with a talented Creative who is both conceptual and hands on. The role is full time with a flexible hybrid working week.
What you’ll be doing
The workload will be diverse and across a range of briefs - from integrated campaigns through to employer branding and print projects. You’ll play a key part in the creative team, working across a broad range of clients in both the B2C and B2B worlds, across a wide range of global industries.
Reporting in to the Associate and Creative Directors, you’ll be work closely with a team of creatives from copywriters to designers and strategists to create concepts and deliver visuals for their portfolio of clients.
You’ll be an ideas-led creative with excellent design craft and the ability to visualise your ideas across a breadth of channels; your day-to-day will see you creating for branding, comms and integrated campaigns. In this role you’ll be thinking up and developing concepts, alongside taking your designs right through to highly polished visuals.
Leading on projects you'll be regularly presenting your ideas to clients, collaborating with designers of different levels and will bring a great attitude towards mentorship and inspiring juniors to support the wider team.
What experience you’ll need
- Some commercial experience in a senior creative or conceptual designer role, or similar, within an agency environment.
- A portfolio brimming with branding and integrated campaign projects.
- Ability to work on briefs from initial concepts through to execution.
- Prior experience presenting ideas to clients.
- A collaborative nature with a keen interest in mentoring juniors.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
What you’ll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £45k, you’ll benefit from 25 days holiday and birthday off, Christmas closure, lunch and learn sessions, wellbeing benefits such as massages and yoga sessions and fantastic offices. As an agency they have ambitious growth plans and support career development so you’ll have the opportunity to progress as the agency and team grows.
Apply now with your CV and a portfolio demonstrating your conceptual and design skills.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Up to £40,000 salaryLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£30,000 - £40,000
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + OxfordType:Salary:Up to £300 p/day "Outside IR35"
— Digital Communications ManagerLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£45,000 - £55,000