Senior International Marketing Manager
— Exciting Scale Up
- Fantastic and innovative consumer brand.
- A brand-new role to the business.
- The office is based in Bristol and post pandemic we can offer a mixture of home and office working.
I am very excited to be supporting an amazing Client of ours who currently going through their key stages of growth. As a result of that, they are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager that will facilitate their expansion to several European countries.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and at present will be solely overlooking several European territories. The purpose of the role will be to put together comprehensive marketing plans in order to maximise sales through several channels. You will achieve that by running campaigns and utilising different elements of the marketing mix with an emphasis on PR, paid social and digital advertising. Naturally, you’ll monitor and report on effectiveness of your activities and always aim for continues improvement.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working with a global B2C brand and having exposure to several geographical markets.
- Having product marketing background preferably from sectors like retail, FMCG, pharma or medical devices.
- Extensive, cross channel, campaign management experience.
- Having worked with TV commercials would be a bonus.
- Strong commercial understanding, P&L management, and budget management.
- Last but not least, having a positive attitude and genuinely wanting to make a difference, being happy working in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer alongside great benefits, we can also offer a degree of flexible working.
This role is urgent and we are looking to interview in the first couple of weeks in Jan. If interested, please apply now and if suitable, I can book an informal call for 23rd, 24th and between 28th-31st Dec.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— flexible hours based on a 3 day weekLocation:WiltshireSalary:Circa £30k pro rata
— Design Marketing CollateralLocation:Dorchester (3 days a week)Salary:£25k-£35k
— Top Bristol EmployerLocation:BristolSalary:£48k-£60k