Service Desk Analyst
— Become a manager!
- Growing start-up revolutionising self-service solutions.
- Support the comeback of the hospitality sector!
- Progression into a leadership role.
Service Desk Analyst needed for a growing start-up in Bristol. Their technology is bringing ease to the hospitality sector and their customers through the use of their self-service solutions. Boasting an impressive customer base and their sector getting busier and busier, they’re looking to scale up the team throughout 2021. This role is ideal for someone who looking to make a real impact within a fast-growing start up, with potential to progress into a leadership role later down the line.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in tech support, ideally in a customer-facing service desk.
- Multi-channel support experience.
- Significant understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ideally experience with Zendesk, or a similar customer service support tool.
- Sociable, personable, good with clients, adaptable mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL Foundation certification is desirable.
- A Computer/Tech related degree would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a small team, you will be the forefront of customer support for the suite of products that this start-up offers. You’ll be providing multi-channel support, managing all escalations and liaising with other teams to make sure tickets are resolved in a timely manner, and that their systems are operating as efficiently as possible. You’ll also play an integral role in improving the general process of the service desk. The role is mainly office-based and as this team grows, there are aspirations for this position to evolve into more of a team lead.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be entitled to a competitive salary, excellent career progression, healthy pension, 25 days holiday, a friendly and sociable team, all while working with the latest MS digital products as well as the Zendesk suite.
Sound good? Send your CV to Joe now to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Get your SC Clearance!Location:TewkesburySalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)
— Space organisationLocation:OxfordshireSalary:Market leading salary and excellent benefits package
— EdTech software specialistsLocation:BristolSalary:£18K-£20K