Site Reliability Engineer
— Technology agnostic
- Fantastic working environment with constant R&D.
- Remote working 4 days a week.
- Leading innovator with progressive technology focus.
A hugely progressive household name is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join a talented engineering team in Bristol. They’ve been voted as one of the best places to work in the UK with a huge variety of rewarding projects to be involved in.
What skills you'll need
- Background in software engineering with experience using at least one server-side language.
- High-level understanding of cloud computing (AWS, GCP).
- DevOps best practices; CI/CD, configs, automation and continuous delivery.
- Significant systems design experience, preferably with knowledge of IoT.
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Networking, security, automation & scripting knowledge.
What you'll be doing
Sitting in the engineering team in a technology agnostic environment, you’ll be focusing on infrastructure automation and enhancing production/deployment cycles. The aim is to create scalable solutions for on-boarding customers while maintaining the high-level of software systems across the business, driving operational excellence around deployment, monitoring and service performance. You’ll advocate for best practice and help introduce new ways of working to more junior members in the team. No day is the same, you will constantly be adaptable and deepening your technology exposure as you go along.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The list is endless but the highlights include up to 4 days remote work, 25 days holiday, plenty of social events and (online) meet-ups, an annual training budget, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, healthy bonus scheme, flexible benefits and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. You’ll be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in.
Want to join the team? Send your CV to Joe or give us a call now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— EdTech software specialistsLocation:Bristol (remote for now)Salary:£18K-£25K
— Market-Leading Luxury RetailerLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £40,000
— Innovative, progressive, seriously talentedLocation:Bristol (remote for now)Salary:£45K-£60K