Software Engineer (C#)
— Brand-new team!
- Popular and growing technology company.
- Flexible working hours, remote work.
- Become an experienced engineer.
A technology company who build some extremely interesting products used by scientists and engineers from a range of industries and organizations around the world are looking to expand their leading software engineering team in Bristol. As part of this expansion they’re looking to hire a Software Engineer who is looking to rapidly progress their career in a new and growing team.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in C#.Net development, preferably within a product-driven environment.
- Knowledge or interest in Windows desktop/application development using WPF.
- Understanding of MS Azure; commercial experience would be preferred.
- Ability or ambition to lead & mentor a development team.
- Agile experience including Scrum, Unit Testing, TDD.
- TFS knowledge would be beneficial.
- It’s important you are passionate about IT/Engineering and the problems faced.
- Great communication skills.
- Result driven, you will be interested in self-development and learning from others.
What you’ll be doing
Working within the software team you will design well-structured and documented software applications using agile methods to ensure the design follows laid down codes of practice, software procedures and project life cycle methodologies. You’ll want to be driven in this team, learn from others, learn from your mistakes but carry the right attitude along the way. It’ll be expected you communicate well within your team being part of sprint planning and sprint reviews – if you haven’t been involved in this before then no worries you can start now. Working closely with lead engineers and testers you’ll fix problems, create new and exciting solutions quickly and efficiently. Every day you will look to be part of the drive within this companies innovation so enthusiasm and passion on a daily basis will go a long way and some good engineering might help you also.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as getting paid a market salary for a Junior-Mid Level Software Engineer you will be entitled to 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 with service), flexi-time (core hours 10-12 and 2-3 Monday to Friday (37.5 hour working week) with the opportunity to work from home with a trip to the office every few weeks. Healthcare cash plan, life assurance 4x salary, group personal pension scheme up to 6% contribution, company subsidized membership of local health clubs. You will be eligible to participate in the company profit share scheme, cycle to work scheme, share incentive plan, free car parking and employee development. If you are currently programming in other languages and eager to learn Microsoft technologies then you will have the opportunity to cross train your skills.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give Joe a call!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £350 p/day
— Biggest global brandsLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£30K-£40K
— 2 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £300 p/day