Software Engineers (C#)
— Brand new team!
- World-leading products used by millions in the healthcare/pharma industry.
- Flexible hours with remote working options.
- Rapid growth, constant progression & exposure to emerging tech.
A technology company who build some seriously progressive products used by Scientists & Engineers from a range of industries and organisations around the world are looking for Software Engineers as they look to further grow their technology function in Bristol. With a brand-new Scrum team to build and rapid growth plans in place for 2021, this is a great opportunity for a dedicated Engineer to progress their career further whilst rewarding themselves by solving real-life challenges through the use of tech.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in C#.Net development, preferably within a product-driven environment.
- Understanding of MS Azure; commercial experience would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows desktop/application development using WPF/MVVM.
- Agile experience including Scrum, Unit Testing, TDD.
- Ability or ambition to lead & mentor a development team.
- TFS knowledge would be beneficial.
- It’s important you are passionate about IT/Engineering and the problems faced.
- Great communication skills.
- Results-driven, you will be interested in self-development and learning from others.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a brand-new scrum team within the wider tech function in Bristol, you will support the design of well-structured and documented software applications using agile methods to ensure the design follows laid down codes of practice, software procedures and project life cycle methodologies following TickIT Plus standards. The business offer a massive range of products so some projects will be more focused on the desktop/software side but a lot of this is being migrated to the cloud so you'll be supporting with that transformation too. It’ll be expected you communicate well within your team, working closely with senior-lead engineers / testers to fix problems and create exciting solutions quickly and efficiently. You will look to be part of the drive within this company's innovation so enthusiasm and passion will go a long way.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be entitled to 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 with service), flexi-time (core hours 10-12 and 2-3 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hour working week) with the opportunity for remote working a few days a week (eventually). Healthcare cash plan, life assurance 4x salary, group personal pension scheme up to 6% contribution, company subsidized membership of local health clubs. You will be eligible to participate in the company profit share scheme, cycle to work scheme, share incentive plan, free car parking and employee development.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give Joe a call!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— TypeScript, React, NextjsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000
— EdTech software specialistsLocation:BristolSalary:£30K-£45K
— Not-for-Profit clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£60K