— Work in brand new offices over looking the river
- New role and team.
- Own customer analytics and reporting for the organisation.
- Help make a material impact on people's lives.
My client is in the process of building a new Insight & Analytics team and this role will be the Analytics Manager on the team. Get full ownership of customer analytics and performance reporting.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of this brand new Insight & Analytics Team, you will use your SQL skills to get the data to answer business questions. You will be working with the MS BI suite utilising SSRS & Power BI to manipulate data, take data from multiple sources and then build dashboards, reports and data visualisations. You'll have plenty of interactions with Senior Managers in this business to support them with their reporting and data needs.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Practical experience of SQL & SSRS
- Experience using data analysis and manipulation tools
- Some dashboarding / reporting / data visualisation experience ideally with Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire or QlikView
- Any exposure to statistical analysis using SPSS/SAS/R/Python would be a nice to have but isn't essential.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £40K - £45K (dependent on experience) plus 25 days holiday, remote and flexible working options, generous pension, private health and a rewards portal.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.