You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
eCommerce Marketplace Co-ordinator
— Unique Online Retailer
- Growing eCommerce business.
- UK & European distribution.
- Friendly, team atmosphere.
This established online retailer is looking for an ambitious person to use a multi-channel selling tool to manage their sales across 3rd party platforms, with the aim to improve the overall growth of the business.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Retail Manager, you will largely be working with Amazon and eBay to optimise listings and product data. Your key responsibility is to ensure as many products are listed for sale across these platforms at any given time, whilst maintaining high performance standards across the seller page. This will involve daily ‘shopkeeping’, (checking that each item is in the best category for sale), as well as correcting and minimising listing errors.
You will play a part in the creation and management of promotions on Amazon & eBay, and regularly use seller tools to boost sales, in addition to reporting trends and changes to the way these platforms operate. You will also be expected to support the retail team and office manager with data entry.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Seller experience on Amazon or eBay is preferred.
- Understanding of B2C eCommerce.
- Excellent data management skills.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Previous experience with 247 Cloud Hub or similar multi-channel selling tool is advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of up to £21k is on offer, plus additional benefits!
Send through your CV for consideration or get in touch for more details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: