You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Established British business
- Growing online business.
- Close-knit eCommerce team.
- Collaborative culture.
This lovely eCommerce business has an opening for an experienced digital marketer to take a leading role in their close-knit, online team. You will be managing acquisition channels as well as analysing conversions and using these insights to optimise the site, with assistance from a web development agency.
What you’ll be doing
A key focus of your role is to improve the performance of core acquisition sources, such as paid search and paid social, and propose new opportunities within these channels to increase online revenue.
You will also work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure both online and offline activities are consistent and adhere to brand guidelines, all the while testing campaigns for effectiveness and efficiency.
You will take ownership for maintaining the web development roadmap, liaising with the development agency to implement A/B tests, and conducting UAT before changes go live.
In addition, daily analysis and reporting of performance using Google analytics will be part of this role, including analysing user and search data to contribute to the online content strategy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant experience in a client-side Digital Marketing/ eCommerce role.
- Experience working with 3rd party software and agencies.
- Hands-on experience with paid search and paid social, (adwords, BING, facebook).
- Ability to use Google Analytics.
- Pro-active and commercial mind-set.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Understanding of CRM and customer lifecycle principles.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
With a salary circa £30k on offer and a stream of additional benefits, this a great chance for a hands-on digital marketer to take the next step in their career.
Send through your CV and give Rina a call for further details!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: