Growth Marketer / Digital Marketing Manager
— Sustainable Tech Scale-up
- B Corp certified Tech start-up with massive growth plans.
- A competitive salary plus equity.
- Very flexible / almost-remote working (1 day per fortnight).
We’re looking for a talented Growth Marketer / Digital Marketing Manager with B2B marketing expertise to drive customer acquisition at enterprise level for a B Corp certified Sustainable Tech scale-up. The business is already in a great place and growing steadily. Once they have conquered the UK market, they will go global.
The Growth Marketer will play an instrumental role in all of this, and there’s scope to this person to become the future CMO, if they wish.
This is your opportunity to help them revolutionise the consumer Tech sector - both recycling and reengineering consumer technology and ensuring that a large proportion of it finds its way to communities that can benefit most.
What you’ll be doing
- This is a mostly B2B Growth Marketer / Digital Marketing Manager role playing a key role in the development of the marketing strategy focussed on customer growth and developing their proposition.
- Copywriting, content creation, and design to produce empowering and clear messaging across core digital channels, product collateral (slide decks and case studies), and campaigns.
- Able to refine and clearly communicate a proposition, making it “click”, and resonate with the target audience (enterprise level businesses in all sectors, charities, schools and SMEs).
- Digital marketing, in particular SEO and UX with the end-to-end customer journey in mind.
- Lead generation campaigns - qualification and nurturing techniques.
- Organisational stakeholder mapping and buyer journey management from the very first touchpoint.
- Paid and organic campaigns across various platforms and channels such as PPC, LinkedIn, email campaign.
- Social media - LinkedIn and Twitter.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working in a start-up or scale-up is desirable.
- Understanding of how to drive customer growth from enterprise level clients using B2B marketing expertise.
- Strategic and hands-on experience of a broad marketing mix - strategy, content, campaigns, CRM, paid media, social.
- Experience working with HubSpot or Odoo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, WordPress and Google Analytics (or at least some of these!) would be highly advantageous.
- Genuine desire to work for a purpose-led, sustainable business who are B Corp certified.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £50k basic plus equity.
- B Corp certified business which is doing amazing things for people and planet.
- The opportunity of a lifetime - the first Growth Marketer into the business and have the potential to grow into whatever senior level role you can carve out for yourself.
If you’re a Growth Marketer / Digital Marketing Manager with experience working for a scale-up / start-up for a and you love the sound of this role, please apply right away.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K