Agile Business Analyst
— Rapidly growing software company
- Join a company right as it starts to expand in a big way and become a part of its growth!
- Work on varied IT projects with different technologies and a range of clients.
- Become part of an awesome team in this fun and friendly environment.
As the company is growing and winning more work, they are expanding and an excellent opportunity to join the firm as a Business Analyst has arisen.
What you’ll be doing
Working within an Agile environment, you will act as the Business Analyst on a range of technical projects. As a client facing Business Analyst, you will liaise with key stakeholders, gather requirements, create functional specifications and draw wireframes.
As part of your role you will be organising focus groups and customer research with the support of the Technical, Project Delivery and Support Teams. You will also have responsibility for coordinating, documenting and delivering client training.
You will be fully responsible for all company testing procedures and planning and so you’ll have to stay on top of project objectives and ensure the testing is done within deadlines.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Creating functional specifications to map out realistic deliverables and keep the project controlled and organised.
- Ability to translate business jargon into technical talk and vice versa to ensure all business areas are working towards the same goals effectively.
- Gain fast understanding of the client, their business and their business requirements.
- Experience creating wireframes or prototypes.
- Strong technical understanding and ability to recall technical information or specifications with ease.
- 2 years experience working as an Agile Business Analyst in a software, web design or IT environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work in an awesome environment where everyone is friendly and enjoys going into work! This company is growing fast and so this is a great time to join. Once you’re there, you’ll work on different projects with different clients so the projects will always have new challenges.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions or don’t quite think this is the role for you, I have plenty of others so get in touch with Wiktoria on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs