Agile Business Analyst
— Innovative company
- Work in an Agile environment on a range of technical projects.
- Support business change needs to help the business grow and develop.
- Working with cutting edge technology and industry experts.
What you’ll be doing
Work on end to end projects, gathering requirements, mapping out ‘as is’ states and creating functional specifications.
You will be the middle point between the business side and the IT side translating business goals into technical deliverables and vice versa, ensuring all business areas are working towards the same targets effectively.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Ability to understand what stakeholders want out of a project even if they don’t know quite how to say it.
- Experience of working on multiple projects end-to-end
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience creating wireframes or prototypes.
- You will be results-driven and process focused
- Strong technical understanding and ability to recall technical information or specifications with ease.
- 3 years’ experience working as an Agile Business Analyst in a software, web design or IT environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced environment in an innovative company who offers fantastic employee benefits including bonus and a fun office space.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions or don’t quite think this is the role for you, I have plenty of others so get in touch with Wiktoria on 01179 269 530Back to jobs