IT Business Analyst
— Company that is doubling customer base every year
Salary: Up to £35k + Benefits
Location: Central Bristol
Become part a fast growing business.
Work on varied IT projects with different technologies.
Join a great team who is sociable and collaborative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a software company in Central Bristol and work on various projects with a vibrant team. The company is doubling their customer base every year and are experiencing great growth providing cloud-based solutions, due to this a position has opened up for an additional Business Analyst to join their team.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a proactive Business Analyst who can manage him or herself and understands the tasks and responsibilities you need to undertake during projects and what they entail to carry out the job.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Ability to translate business jargon into technical talk and vice versa to ensure all business areas are working towards the same goals effectively.
- Experience creating wireframes or prototypes.
- Strong technical understanding and ability to recall technical information or specifications with ease.
- 1 year minimum experience working as a Business Analyst in a software, digital or IT environment.
- Ideally some experience working within Waterfall and Agile methodologies
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work in a sociable environment where you will have slight flexibility in working hours, “tech team nights out”, ability to buy back holiday days and other employee benefits.
This opportunity will consider Business Analysts with different levels of experience so if you feel you may be lacking in some of the skills don't be discouraged and apply or email your CV to email@example.com!Back to jobs