Adoption / Engagement Manager
— Fascinating Start-Up, Enterprise Apps
- High-growth and innovative start-up with globally successful software app products.
- Opportunity to own client relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
- Chance to work with some of the brightest academic minds in applied data science, machine learning and behavioural science.
This start-up specialises in producing bespoke enterprise apps and software products. They're on the lookout for an Engagement Manager to own high-visibility client relationships, programme manage the global roll-out of software solutions and to feed insight back in to the product roadmap to ensure that the apps remain market-leading.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the SVP of Product Strategy, you'll be responsible of partnering with the key accounts for the company to ensure successful adoption and engagement of the product suite. The role will be a blend role of client services, programme management and solutions management.
So, your responsibilities will be in three core camps. Firstly, you will be responsible for ensuring that (very) large scale clients are managed effectively - ie working with them to discover new solution opportunities, help them understand their requirements, translating these in to innovative solutions and helping them adopt these at scale to great effect. Secondly, you'll be responsible for programme managing the roll-out of the solution areas - keeping the design and delivery teams on track to deliver work, owning client milestones and carefully managing stakeholders throughout. Finally, you'll be responsible for feeding in to the product and UX functions any client insight that will inform product strategy and for customising product functionality to match client needs.
This is a high-growth start-up with a small and ambitious team. For that reason, you'll be able to work at pace, will be adaptable to change and comfortable bringing ideas to the table that may seem 'outside your job description'.
What experience you'll need
- You'll have a background in client management, customer success, engagement / adoption management or project management within software or digital products.
- You'll have exposure to large-scale, high-value digital solutions and will have worked with enterprise or large-scale clients (ideally in consultancy, financial services, CPQ or CRM solutions).
- This business houses some of the brightest academic minds, so you will have an insatiably curious mind with the intelligence to get up to speed quickly on a niche part of the digital / technology sector - comfortable forming and offering opinions.
- You'll have a demonstrable track record of driving commercial growth on large-scale client accounts, with an innate ability to spot opportunity, cross-sell, up-sell and cement business partnerships.
- You'll be comfortable working in a fluid way and understand the all-hands-on-deck mentality required as part of a small and growing team.
- Exposure to data science, machine learning, large scale analytics, behavioural science and psychology would be a huge plus.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a business with bags of potential and hugely unique and innovative products. You'll be playing a key role in their growth and will be responsible for their flagships relationships. As such, the salary will be dependent on skills, experience and fit - but we will absolutely be looking at a competitive level of compensation.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the small print.Back to jobs