You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Email & Automation Specialist
— International eCommerce Brand
- Fantastic and high-growth eCommerce brand with international list.
- Smart, data-driven approach to email marketing and automation.
- Large scale database with sophisticated segmentation programme.
Good news! One of Bristol's giddiest eCommerce success stories are on the lookout for a data-driven, numerical and ambitious email marketing specialist to join the team.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Marketing Director, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the company's approach to email marketing, marketing automation and data-driven campaigns are second to none. This is an end to end email marketing role - so you'll be responsible for segmentation, messaging and copy, building out the emails and distributing them - part manually and part through trigger-based or automated campaigns. We're looking at Mailchimp as the dominant tools here, with additional plugins that enable automation and sophisticated segmentation. This is a very data-driven role - you'll be drilling down in to the data, interrogating it for actionable insight, using that to inform smart campaigns and ensuring that ambitious revenue targets and wider campaign metrics are achieved.
What experience you'll need
- End-to-end ownership of email / eCRM campaigns.
- Demonstrable track record of driving sales / revenue through these channels.
- A background in online retail / eCommerce would be great.
- Exceptional Excel, data, numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience of segmenting large databases to send out high-volume email campaigns.
- An aptitude to learn quickly and get stuck in beyond your 'job description' - this is a small and (very) busy team achieving ambitious growth targets.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This will most likely sit around the £25k mark from a salary perspective. On top of this is the chance to own the paid search channel for a lovely B2C brand, with international success and giddying ambitions. What more could you want?
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV as soon as possible to run through the small print.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: