You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Search (PPC) Specialist
— International eCommerce Brand
- Fantastic and high-growth eCommerce brand with global reach.
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere and huge growth potential.
- Complex, high-budget and technical PPC work.
An exciting and high-growth eCommerce organisation are looking for a bright, passionate and talented paid search specialist to lead their PPC activities worldwide.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Marketing Director, you'll be responsible for owning and leading the business' approach to their paid search. As this is a global eCommerce brand, you'll be handling sizeable budgets, building out complex and technical PPC campaigns harnessing automation tools and more. You'll be running shopping campaigns as well as retargeting, paid social and broader biddable media campaigns. You'll be responsible for end to end pay per click management - from campaign strategy, optimisation, reporting (this is a sales-led environment, so the team pulls together against ambitious growth targets) and more.
As well as owning the paid search channel for the online retail business, you'll have the opportunity to take a leading role in growing the fledgling paid search agency that the Directors of the company have recently set up - so the scale of the opportunity for growth here really is great.
What experience you'll need
- A strong and demonstrable background in paid search, PPC and digital analytics goes without saying.
- Exposure to PPC within an eCommerce / retail environment would be ideal.
- If no eCommerce experience, you'll need to demonstrate the ability to work to revenue and sales targets, be very KPI driven and thrive in this environment.
- Experience running Google Shopping campaigns and the more technical side of PPC would be great.
- As part of this role will cover agency PPC services, you'll have strengths in communication, plate-spinning and prioritisation.
What you'll get in return for your talents
We're most likely looking up to £30k from a salary perspective. On top of this is the chance to own the paid search channel for a lovely B2C brand, with international success and giddying ambitions. What more could you want?
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: