You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Digital Delivery
— Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Opportunity to grow and run one of Bristol's most exciting technology and development studios.
- Lead, inspire and represent a high-performance cross functional team across development, delivery, UX, PMO and digital product.
- Senior role in a new digital transformation programme within internationally successful corporation.
This is not the sort of opportunity that rears its head in sunny Bristol all that often! This is a great chance to play a leading role in high-visibility, large budget digital transformation programme as the day-to-day lead within the Bristol studio.
What you'll be doing
You'll have overall responsibility for a fast growing cross functional team delivering innovative web, mobile and software products to market. Your management team will be comprised of a Head of Tech, Head of Delivery, PMO, Head of Product and Head of UX - through this structure you'll have overall responsibility for a high growth development team (100 people plus).
You'll be building this team (almost) from the ground up. You'll build out the recruitment plan, the operating models, lead digital operations, own the P&L and build out long term digital and tech capability for the business. In short, you'll be running the show.
What experience you'll need
- It goes without saying that you'll have lead high-performing tech and digital teams - this can be within agency land, corporate world or within a high-growth innovative SME.
- You will have been involved in the delivery of technical platforms before and have the technical chops to understand the problems of your Dev Managers and help them work through solutions.
- You'll be an Agile expert and will ideally have exposure of embedding Agile methodologies in larger environments, engendering cultural change.
- The big thing here will be your leadership and softer skills - you're charismatic, you're the person people want to be led by, you're able to enthuse big teams and pull them together in the face of ambitious targets and large-scale challenges.
- You'll have experience of running a digital studio, a development office, a tech function - call it what you like - you'll have previous experience of running multidisciplinary technology teams.
- Experience of owning P&Ls, large programme budgets and reporting to C-level on business performance.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a key role to get right and one the business is willing to invest in. The particulars of the salary can be negotiated if you can demonstrate that you're the charismatic digital leader that we're after. On top of that will be a market-leading package which will significantly increase the total remuneration. Outside of package, though, is where it's really exciting - this is an extremely rare opportunity locally to play a leading role in one of the region's most exciting tech programmes.
This will move very quickly, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to talk through the particulars.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: