— Global B2C App
- Rare opportunity to join new UK office of internationally successful B2C digital product business.
- Play a leading role in redesigning product roadmap and functionality for international markets.
- Start-up environment with backing of hugely succesful company history.
This is a very unique position for a senior digital product person to join the growing Bristol office of a highly respected, international brand. Through technology this digital app business connects people from all over the world and anchors its values in community and wellbeing. With a new office based in the heart of Bristol, they are looking for someone to bridge the gap between creative / UX, tech and commercial and to lead the product direction for the business in international markets.
What you'll be doing
Joining the newly formed UK headquarters, you'll be the among the first in from a product perspective. Collaborating closely with Tech and Creative / UX teams, you'll be responsible for designing and delivering innovative and unique digital products from conception through to delivery. This is a true global leader in its field and you will be expecting to be bringing genuinely unique and innovative thinking to your approach to perfecting the product and solving user problems. This is all about innovation and owning the product direction of a large-scale digital consumer product.
You'll be able to think big and small effectively - deconstructing the product offering in to standalone components of user goals, commercial opportunities, technology possibilities, current challenges, market trends and using a data-driven strategy to inform the direction you take. You'll be the classic hybrid of technology savvy, commercially astute, user-centred in your thinking and delivery / project focused in nature. In the short term, although we're looking at senior level people, you'll be comfortable working in (very) small teams, to short turnaround times and a fast pace of delivery - 'think small, test fast, fail early, adapt' and change sort of mentality.
As the operation locally grows, you'll be building the team around you and will have the leadership capabilities to inspire excellence in other, to delegate and to scale effectively.
What experience you'll need
- Strong level of owning large-scale B2C digital products (ideally mobile products across Android and iOS).
- A track record of taking a strategic approach to driving innovtion in digital.
- Passionate and driven, you'll be able to get behind the mission-statement of the business and you'll be evangelical in your belief in what an innovative use of technology can achieve - you'll be a insatiable thinker.
- Specific areas of focus that it would be brilliant for you to have exposure to include: machine learning / AI, messaging, geolocation, image recognition, discovery (in-app search). Any exposure to developing innovative product features in these spaces would be brilliant!
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll have the opportunity to lead the product functionality for an internationally acclaimed brand, but with the freedom to define process and grow a team your way. You’ll have the support from a diverse and highly skilled team, with key members of the business joining Bristol to drive its success. This is a crucial role so remuneration is depending entirely on experience, we’ll consider people from a variety of backgrounds and salary requirements. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you think you’re right for the role.
Please get in touch with Gabby with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Back to jobs