Customer Experience Manager
— Financial Services
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Well known financial services brand.
- Lots of opportunity and responsibility from day one.
A well-known financial services provider in Bristol are seeking a talented and digitally driven Customer Experience Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you'll be doing
Put simply, you will be the owner of the customer experience, taking this into your hands from the very first day. Improving the Digital Customer Experience will be at the heart of what you do, and you will be able to forge strong working relationships with those around you (insight, UX, content) in implementing change. Of course, you'll be very analytical by nature and be able to communicate well to senior managers and stakeholders alike.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Digital user and research experience
- Ability to use systems such as Drupal and WordPress
- High analytical ability
- Strong influencer skills
- Financially/commercially astute (invested in ROI)
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package that is typical of the industry, as well as bags of opportunity to put your stamp on and lead great projects.
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV to get the ball rolling.Back to jobs