Contract UI Designer
— Large product team
- Design for exciting app & web platforms.
- Work with an outstanding team of digital creatives.
- City centre location.
We’re currently on the look-out for two UI Designers to join an agile product team here in central Bristol. Initially offered as a 3 month contract there is potential to be extended beyond this. The client has made clear that if a candidate requires a 6 month minimum contract this may be an option so let us know.
What you’ll be doing
Joining one of the best-stocked product teams in the Bristol area you’ll assist in the delivery of contemporary UI’s for the business’s global web & app platforms. There are two contracts on offer here; both will be visual UI design roles with one requiring more prototyping experience and exposure to Android.
Here, you’ll be joining an existing team of specialist UX and UI designers, Developers and product specialists. Collaboration is core to the businesses success, we’ll need a strong character that isn’t afraid of bringing ideas to the table and someone comfortable mixing with a wide variety of skillsets on either project.
With the business having a strong international presence, there’s also a genuine opportunity here for your work to be put in front of a global audience.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Native app experience a huge bonus (Android)
- Solid track record of UI contracting.
- An outstanding portfolio of UI work including web & app projects.
- Fluent with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Knowledge of UX processes and UCD approach to your work.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
- Preferably you’ll have some experience in the eCommerce space.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a fantastic team working with the very latest mobile tech for a truly amazing brand. Contracts of 3-6 months on offer with good potential for extensions.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio of UI work and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs