Senior Insights Analyst
— Tech-focused, fast-paced company
- Work for a company who values the insight that analysts provide and recognises the importance of it.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and become the ‘go-to’ gal or guy for your chosen area of expertise.
- Work within a team of high-calibre analysts who will support your transition into the business.
What you’ll be doing
In short, you will be taking data which has been prepared for you(/that is already there), analysing it and summarising key findings which you will then present to stakeholders, helping to answer questions for the business by driving insights.
You will be analysing both customer and internal data, using SQL and Python, supporting Team Managers by identifying the key areas which can be improved by generating insights. You will need to engage with stakeholders and be able to provide actionable insights presented using Tableau.
You will be working in a collaborative environment including working with the Data Science team; Statistical modelling skills are essential for this role and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Data Science team who work on machine learning algorithms to increase the complexity of the statistical analysis. Due to this, this is an amazing opportunity to evolve into a Data Scientist role if that is where you see your career heading towards.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Programming experience with Python or similar is essential.
- Numerical background with strong statistical analysis experience.
- Creating complex data visualisations using Tableau or similar.
- Good knowledge of SQL (this will be tested during interview).
- Knowledge of the core BI technologies.
- Keenness to learn and develop technical skill set and industry knowledge.
- 3+ Years working in a commercial environment within a similar role.
- Ability to effectively articulate your findings clearly to senior stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a fantastic benefits package, bonus and salary but more importantly you will grow within this role, developing your current skill set and gaining invaluable experience with the chance to grow into a Data Scientist role or become the Subject Matter Expert in your field.
Apply now with your up to date CV or contact Wiktoria on 01179269530.Back to jobs