Production Controller / Traffic Manager
— Magazines & Print (Part Time)
Salary: Up to £30k
- Successful customer content and marketing agency to grow your career.
- Prime location in central Bristol.
- Part-time (3 days a week).
Always fancied working in an agency with a pristine reputation for delivering stunning communications campaigns to an impressive roster of top quality clients? This is a dream role to work in a fast paced, creative environment and play a key role in the continued success of this established business.
What you’ll be doing
This vital role within the business will see you checking and creating schedules, confirming product specifications whilst overseeing a range of suppliers and monitoring the quality of the products produced, essentially taking responsibility for the flow and quality of printed materials. The production controller is responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of a diverse publishing program, with a strong emphasis on quality, schedule and budget. This is both an administrative and strategic role within the team.
A keen and able negotiator, a big part of the role is to ensure the agency are buying at the best value per project although it’s good point out you’ll be supported by a senior buyer on-hand to advise on large print runs and complex projects. You will also be an experienced communicator, have experience of working at all levels including external client liaison and be proactive, bright and innovative and able to resolve problems.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have demonstrable experience in production, including experience of producing magazines in Europe and the UK and a good knowledge of paper
- Great communicator and enjoy building relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience managing projects and the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-starter and a real team player who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
- You’ll have a commercial acumen and you’ll be ready to hit the ground running from the get go.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary is very much dependent on experience but will likely be to be up to £30k (pro-rata) with benefits, plus they’re a leading agency with a creative and ambitious team to become a key part of which will no doubt offer a happy home for your talents.
They need to move quickly on this one so please get in touch with your CV today!Back to jobs