Digital Product Owner
— High-Traffic Consumer Site
- Great opportunity to join high-growth digital product business with an innovative approach to product.
- Chance to own the performance of (very) large scale web and digital products in a massively competitive space.
- Fully Agile and innovative environment committed to Squads and Tribes structure of working.
This is a great chance to join a fast-transforming and high-performing product team within a massively successful online business. We're looking for a Product Owner to join a high-growth product team and take responsibility for core features / functionality across the product group.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with Product Managers, Senior Product Mangers and the Chief Product Officer, you'll be responsible for ensuring that product specifications are robust, well researched and drive innovation. You'll be collaborating internally to deliver high quality digital products and will have specific ownership of certain areas, features and functionality within the product.
This is a fully Agile working environment, so you'll be leading daily stand-ups, own the product backlog, prioritise work and keep stakeholders happy throughout.
A big part of this role will be focused around your analytical capability. You'll be responsible for designing a series of A/B and MVT tests to ensure the product is as optimised and high-performing as it can be, and will be iterating to fast-turnaround sprint cycles.
What experience you'll need
- Experience of owning the performance of a transactional digital product - desktop or mobile - ideally within a 'formal' product management role, but a background as an optimisation specialist, an eCommerce specialist, a digital analyst or a BA within a digital product team could also give you the right skills.
- Knowledge of and exposure to an Agile environment.
- A background in eCommerce or a '.com' business.
- Track record of delivering high performing digital consumer products.
- Very strong analytical skills - including high-level Google Analytics.
- Experience running A/B or MVT tests and driving user research.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A salary of £40k - £45k is on offer, on top of lovely benefits. The big thing here is the chance to join a market-leading and innovative digital product business and gain exposure to working on large scale eCommerce and transactional digital products. There's huge room for growth and an ambitious 3-year-plan that you'll be a big part of.
We're looking to move quickly, so please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs