You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager (Acquisitions)
— Exciting Tech Scale-up
- Chance to join one of the most exciting new ventures to come out of the South Wales area in recent times.
- Full ownership of digital acquisition channels - PPC, remarketing, display, paid social, analytics, email and more.
- Chance to join the business at an incredibly exciting time of growth.
One of Cardiff's giddiest success stories is looking for the best paid search and digital marketing person around to drive forward customer acquisition and user growth as they embark on an ambitious and exciting phase of growth.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly to the CMO, this is a strategic digital marketing role. As part of a lean tech start-up with a small (but mighty) team, this role requires very much a hands-on practitioner, who takes responsibility for devising acquisition strategies, as well as rolling up your sleeves and doing the do yourself. You’ll run digital marketing campaigns across PPC, paid social, email marketing, affiliate, web analytics, as well as driving conversion of prospects, so you'll have the opportunity to flex all your digital marketing muscles. You'll be used to operating in a numbers and metrics-driven environment, working to pre-determined CPA and ROI targets.
What experience you'll need
- Being the right person for this job will come down to two main areas - the skillset and the cultural fit.
- From a skills perspective, you will need to bring a strong track record of demonstrable success delivering paid digital marketing campaigns (in a hands-on capacity) and driving strong ROI in the work that you do.
- The core strengths you'll need are in the PPC / paid / analytical arena - but equally important will be email marketing, web content / UX understanding, SEO and content marketing.
- From a personality perspective, you will be a dynamic and results-driven marketer who is naturally driven to achieve revenue / customer acquisition targets; thrives in a fast paced and roll-your-sleeves-up environment; highly collaborative and a good communicator.
- You'll be used to handling sizeable digital marketing budgets.
What you'll get in return for your talents
From a salary perspective, we're looking up to £45k for the right person. The benefits outside of this are plentiful - from state of the art new offices (including table tennis, a gym, nicely designed interiors), to autonomy and the skies-the-limit development opportunities that come from joining a dynamic and ambitious business at such an exciting stage of growth.
This one will move very quickly, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a confidential discussion around the small print.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: