Head of Product (or Senior Product Manager)
— B2C eCommerce Products
- Great opportunity to join high-growth digital product business with an innovative approach to product.
- Chance to own the performance of (very) large scale web and digital products in a massively competitive space.
- Fully Agile and innovative environment committed to Squads and Tribes structure of working.
This is a great chance to join a fast-transforming and high-performing product team within a massively successful online business. We're looking for a senior and seasoned digital product specialist to lead a high-growth product team and take responsibility for the vision and roadmap for a suite of high-performing products.
What you'll be doing
Leading a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Owners and reporting directly in to the Chief Product Officer, you'll be responsible for ensuring that product strategy, go-to-market plans and positioning all keep the business at the forefront of innovation and delight users. You'll be responsible for creating and driving the vision, roadmap, and goals for the products and ensuring the team are collaborating effectively to deliver at pace.
This is a fully Agile working environment, and you'll be responsible for keeping the team culture, processes and structure enable the business to deliver innovative, market-leading products.
A big part of this role will be focused around your analytical capability. You will process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new insights to drive new product improvements.
What experience you'll need
- Experience of senior roles within product teams working on transactional digital products - desktop or mobile - ideally within eCommerce, digital analytics or data-science led consumer-facing products.
- An Agile expert with experience of establishing and embedding Agile workig practices.
- A background in eCommerce or a '.com' business.
- Track record of delivering high performing digital consumer products - end-to-end from conception through to delivery.
- Very strong analytical skills - including high-level Google Analytics.
- Experience managing, developing and growing Product teams.
What you'll get in return for your experience
If you're a bright Senior Product Manager with bags of potential, then we're most likely looking around the £70-£80k bracket. This is a high-visibility and very important role for the company. If you're a seasoned 'Head of' operating at a senior level, we can make the salary work - please get in touch to talk through realistic limits, but there is genuine appetite to invest in the perfect person. The big thing here is the chance to join a market-leading and innovative digital product business and lead the team working on large scale eCommerce and transactional digital products. There's huge room for growth and an ambitious 3-year-plan that you'll be a big part of.
We're looking to move quickly, so please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs