— Modern technology, excellent work/life balance
Salary: £30K - £40K
- Multi-award winning, fast growth mobile business.
- Excellent working environment – social, collaborative, easy-going.
- Opportunities for self-development and progression.
Front End UI Developer needed to join one of the fastest growing mobile marketing companies in the UK, with a team of over 100 in Bristol and scope to continue expanding. They have received numerous awards for its pioneering work in the incentive & performance marketing arena, including Best App by the Times & Apple. You’ll be joining a fantastic team of developers, working on new & exciting features for the company’s core platform.
What skills you’ll need
- You’ll be highly experienced with HTML5, CSS3 & SASS/SCSS.
- Understanding of ES6/7 specification, as well as Ajax/JSON.
- You’ll need to have excellent UI skills.
- Proven track record of developing responsive websites and designing large scale web user interfaces.
- You’ll need to have experience of integrating back-end services.
- Significant understanding of GIT, CVS, SVN etc.
- Experience working within an agile environment (particularly Kanban) would be highly beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a fast growth business who have won awards from the Times, Telegraph and Apple for their innovative work. The company is revolutionising the gifting market and this is a genuinely exciting time to join. They offer a very social, informal & collaborative working environment, filled with hardworking and supportive staff. You’ll get the opportunity to continuously grow your skill set and progress your career, within a company who like to work with new and upcoming technologies.
Sounds great, right? If you want to find out more, please send in your CV to Joe or give us a call to have a chat!Back to jobs